Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride)
What is Uses for Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride)?
Finasteride is mainly used in the treatment of androgenic alopecia i.e. male pattern hair loss. Originally the medicine was designed for the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia in men. Now it is being used for hair loss treatment too. Androgenic alopecia is a very common type of hair loss in males that affects almost 70% of the men population.
How does Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride) work?
The medicine works by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone into more potent androgen dihydrotestosterone. Dihydrotestosterone is the main hormone that miniaturizes and shrinks the hair follicle which leads to baldness and hair loss.
Before you take Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride) drug
Do not take this drug if you:
• Are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug or to any other ingredients.
• Are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
Tell your doctor if you
• Are suffering from liver disease
• Are unable to urinate
• Have bladder muscle disorder
• Are taking any other medicines
• Are suffering from any other ailments
• Are allergic to any other medicine
How much to take the drug for Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride)?
The dose of the medicine is fixed after taking into consideration several factors such as severity of the condition, response to treatment, drug interaction and so on. Usually, the dose that is prescribed is one tablet per day. It is recommended not to take more or less than the dose prescribed by your doctor as it may result in adverse effect in the body.
How to take the drug for Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride)?
The drug should be taken as per the instruction of your doctor. It should be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water. The medicine can be taken with or without food. Do not crush or break the medicine. Swallow the medicine as a whole.
For how long to take Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride)?
The medicine is to be taken for the entire prescribed period of time and should not be stopped in between as it may lead to an adverse effect in the body.
What is Overdose for Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride)?
In case of an overdose of medicine, you must get in touch with your doctor. An overdose of the medicine should be avoided at any cost as it may lead to several side effects.
What is Miss dose for Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride)?
In case of a missed dose, you must take the medicine as soon as you remember provided there is a sufficient gap between two doses. Never double dose to compensate for the missed dose. Taking the medicine at the same time each day will prevent any chance of missing the dose.
What is Expert advice for Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride)?
• Do not start or continue finasteride and consult your doctor, if you have liver disease, if you have to undergo prostate-specific antigen assay or if you notice breast enlargement and tenderness.
• Caution should be maintained by women, children, and adolescents while handling leaking finasteride capsules because the active ingredient can be absorbed through the skin.
• Wash the affected area immediately with soap and water if there is any contact with the skin. Use a condom during s**ual intercourse.
Frequently asked questions for Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride)
Finasteride may cause impotence, infertility. Always follow doctor’s advice regarding possible side effect.
From Where I can Buy Fincar 5 mg (Finasteride)?
MyMediStore is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Fincar 5 mg online and assure maximum benefits.