Imiquad Sachet 5% (Imiquimod)
What is the Uses for Imiquad Sachet 5% (Imiquimod)?
How Imiquad Sachet 5% (Imiquimod) works
Imiquimod belongs to a class of medications called immunomodulators. It works by enhancing the immune response of the body and activates the natural killer cells causing the death of the tumor cells.
What is the Common side effects for Imiquad Sachet 5% (Imiquimod)?
Headache., Viral infection, Flaking, Erythema, Scaling, And diarrhea., Excoriation, Skin erosion, Abnormal skin pigmentation., Permanent hypo- or hyperpigmentation, Oedema, Rarely local ulceration and scabbing, And fatigue., Itching, Pain, And vomiting., Abnormal heartbeat, Inflamed skin may occur occasionally. discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately, Application site reactions such as irritation, Hair loss, Upper respiratory tract infections., And dizziness., Redness of the skin, Urinary tract infection
What is the Expert advice for Imiquad Sachet 5% (Imiquimod)?
• Inform your doctor if you have or ever had unusual sensitivity to sunlight, any skin disease such as psoriasis, graft vs. host disease, recent surgery to the affected area, any other type of skin cancer, any condition that affects the immune system (such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), Human Papillomavirus (HPV) infection.
• Do not cover the treated area with bandages or dressings.
• Avoid contact with the vagina, eyes, nose, mouth, lips, and exposure to sunlight. Women should take special care when applying the cream at the opening of the vagina.
• Do not administrate imiquimod until the wound is completely healed from any previous drug or surgical treatment and also on normal or inflamed skin and open wounds.
• Caution should be exercised if you have autoimmune disorder, broken, damaged or inflamed skin.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Do not take if Patients is allergic to imiquimod or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Imiquad Sachet 5% (Imiquimod)