JUST HOW TO MAKE USE OF LENALID 10 MG(LENALIDOMIDE 10MG)
- Lenalid( Revlimid) is typically absorbed a 28-day cycle and also must be taken daily unless otherwise routed a doctor also It can be taken with or without food but ought to be taken with a complete glass of water.
- The pills need to always be swallowed whole and also not chewed, crushed, broken or opened up.
THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS OF LENALID 10 MG CAPSULE
- Lenalid 10 mg capsule activates T-lymphocytes and natural killer cells of the immune system and facilitates the attack of cancer cells.
- It blocks the growth of blood vessels in cancer cells and delays the growth of cancer cells.
- Inhibits the growth and proliferation of tumor cells.
SIDE EFFECTS OF LENALID 10MG CAPSULE
- Anemia (symptoms include tiredness and weakness), hemolytic anemia (destruction of red blood cells)
- Rashes, itching
- Muscle cramps, muscle pain, muscle aches, muscle weakness, bone pain, joint pain, back pain, pain in the extremities
- Generalized swelling (swelling of arms and legs)
- Weakness, tiredness
- Fever and flu-like symptoms (fever, muscle ache, headache, earache, cough and chills)
- Numbness, pains in hands or feet, tremors, tingling or burning sensation to the skin, dizziness
- Decreased appetite, change in the way things taste
- Increase in pain, tumor size or redness around the tumor
- Weight loss
- Constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, heartburn
- Low levels of potassium or calcium and/or sodium in the blood
- Less thyroid functioning
- Thrombosis and pulmonary embolism (symptoms include leg pain, chest pain, shortness of breath and blood clots in the lungs)
- Infections of all types (including infections of the sinuses that surround the nose, infections of the lung and the upper respiratory tract)
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Clouding of your eye (cataract)
- Kidney problems
- Abnormal liver test results
- Vasculitis (changes to a protein in the blood that can cause swelling of the arteries)
- Dry skin
- Depression, mood change, difficulty sleeping
- Decreased blood pressure
- A vague feeling of bodily discomfort, feeling bad
- Sore inflamed mouth, dry mouth
- Certain types of skin tumors
- Bleeding of the bowel, stomach or gums
- Increased blood pressure, fast, slow or irregular heartbeat
- Normal and abnormal breakdown of red blood cells
- Increase in a type of protein that indicates inflammation in the body
- Darkening of the skin, discoloration of the skin resulting from bleeding underneath, typically caused by bruising, swelling of skin filled with blood, bruise
- Increased blood uric acid
- Skin eruptions, redness of the skin, cracking, flaking or peeling skin, hives
- Increased sweating, night sweats
- Difficulty swallowing, sore throat, difficulty with voice quality or voice changes
- Runny nose
- Difficulty getting an erection
- Stroke, vertigo, fainting, temporary loss of consciousness
- Chest pain spreading to the arms, neck, jaw, back or stomach, feeling sweaty and breathless, feeling sick or vomiting, which may be symptoms of a heart attack (myocardial infarction)
- Muscle weakness, lack of energy
- Neck pain
- Joint swelling
- Bile flow from the liver slowed or blocked
- Low levels of magnesium or phosphate in the blood
- Difficulty speaking
- Liver injury
- Impaired balance, difficulty moving
- Deafness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Excess of iron in the body
- Fall which may result in injury
- Bleeding within the skull
- Circulatory problems
- Loss of vision
- Loss of sex drive (libido)
WHAT IS WARNINGS FOR LENALID 10 MG (LENALIDOMIDE)?
- Instantly continue to your local emergency department if you suffer an allergic reaction.
- Signs and symptoms typically related to such a reaction consist of trouble breathing or ingesting, chest tightness, swelling, skin breakouts, as well as hives.
- Lenalid is not always appropriate for all individuals.
- Do not readjust your dose without the approval of your health care service provider. This item is just for usage as suggested as well as advised.
OTHER MEDICAL PROBLEMS FOR LENALID 10 MG (LENALIDOMIDE).
ASK PHYSICIANS FOR MEDICATION STANDARDS
- Neutropenia (low white blood cells) or thrombocytopenia (low platelets)– Use with care. May make these conditions even worse.
- Infection– May lower your ability to eliminate infections.
- Kidney illness, severe Liver disease–.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: My husband is taking Lenalid, can we plan to conceive after completing treatment with this medication?
No, you should not plan a pregnancy after completing the last dose of Lenalid Capsule. Always consult your doctor before planning a pregnancy and use effective contraception.
Q What kind of medicine is Lenalid 10mg Capsule?
Lenalid 10mg Capsule belongs to the class of drugs known as immunomodulatory agents.
Q . Can I take Lenalid 10mg Capsules on an empty stomach?
You can take Lenalid 10 mg capsules with or without food.
Q . Does Lenalid 10mg Capsule make you drowsy?
Yes, tiredness (tiredness) is the common side effect of Lenalid 10 mg capsule. See your doctor if any of the side effects bothers you.
For More Information visit our website: mymedistore.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.