LENALID 15 MG
INFORMATION ABOUT LENALID 15 CAPSULES
- Lenalid 15 Capsule, a prescription drug, is manufactured in various forms in capsule form. It is generally used to treat multiple myeloma.
- Secondary and off-label uses of Lenalid 15 capsules are also listed below.
- The correct dose of Lenalid 15 capsules depends on the age, gender, and medical history of the patient. Individual symptoms and route of administration will also determine the appropriate dosage.
- This information has been provided in detail in the Dosage section.
- Common side effects of Lenalid 15 capsules are weakness, drowsiness, and edema. In addition to the side effects mentioned above, there are also other side effects of Lenalid 15 Capsules which are listed below.
- In general, these side effects of Lenalid 15 Capsules do not last long and disappear at the end of the treatment. Tell your doctor if these side effects get worse or last longer.
- Also, the effect of the Lenalid 15 Capsule is severe during pregnancy and severe in nursing mothers. It is important to know whether Lenalid 15 Capsules affect the kidneys, liver, and heart.
- Information about these side effects, if any, is included in the “Warnings for Lenalid 15 Capsules” section.
- People with conditions such as neutropenia should refrain from using Lenalid 15 capsules as it can cause serious side effects.
- Other medical conditions have been mentioned below in the Contraindications section for Lenalid 15 Capsules.
- Apart from this, Lenalid 15 Capsule can also have serious interactions with certain medications. A full list of these interactions is provided below.
- You should also know that Lenalid 15 Capsule is not safe to drive and is not addictive.
DOSAGE OF LENALID 15 MG(LENALIDOMIDE 15MG).
Always comply with the instructions of the physician regarding the dose as well as duration.
• Myelodysplastic Conditions: 10 mg daily.
• These details are not planned as clinical suggestions for private conditions or therapy. It is not an alternative to a medical exam, and nor does it change the demand for services provided by medical professionals.
WHAT IS LENALID 15 MG(LENALIDOMIDE 15MG)?
- Lenalid is a Generic variation of Revlimid manufactured by Natco which is manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd. (INDIA).
- Lenalid is made used of for the treatment of a certain sort of myelodysplastic disorder ( a team of conditions in which the bone marrow produces blood cells that are askew and do not create adequate healthy blood cells) triggered by an irregular chromosome.
- Lenalid is also utilized for the therapy of anemia ( a lack of red blood cells in the body) and also together with dexamethasone for the treatment of multiple myeloma (a type of cancer of the bone marrow) who have received at the very At least one previous treatment.
HOW TO TAKE LENALID 15 MG
- Patients must swallow this pill with water. While taking this tablet, be careful not to chew, crush, or break this tablet. As this tablet loses its effectiveness.
- Patients can take this drug with or without food. But while taking medication, patients need to control their alcohol consumption and smoking habits.
- Patients are advised to take one tablet within 24 hours. You can not take this drug continuously for more than 21 days. After that, you need to get used to taking this drug for up to a week.
LENALID, LENALIDOMIDE CAPSULES 15 MG.
- Lenalidomide is a derivative of thalidomide presented in 2004. It was initially planned as a treatment for several myelomas, for which thalidomide is an approved treatment.
- Lenalidomide has also shown effectiveness among hematological conditions called myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS).
- Lenalidomide has substantially enhanced overall survival in myeloma (which normally carries a poor prognosis), although poisoning remains a problem for customers.
ADVERSE EFFECTS OF LENALID 15 MG(LENALIDOMIDE 15MG).
- low levels of calcium,
- potassium or magnesium in the blood,
- iron overload,
- changes to blood thyroid hormonal agent,
- vasculitis (adjustments to a protein in the blood that can trigger swelling of the arteries),
- muscular tissue cramps,
- muscle mass aches and also weak points,
- bone/ joint discomfort,
- discomforts in hands or feet,
- generalized swelling,
- tingling, tingling, or melting feeling,
- high temperature as well as flu,
- bowel irregularity,
- stomach pain,
- looseness of the bowels,
- reduced hunger,
- hemorrhaging from the periodontal,
- stomach, or bowels,
- kidney problems,
- aching irritated mouth, dry mouth,
- problem ingesting,
- irregular liver examination results,
- upper body discomfort or lack of breath,
- high or reduced blood pressure,
- uneven heartbeat,
- heart issues,
- enhanced sweating,
- mood change,
- trouble resting,
- impaired equilibrium,
- motion problem,
- completely dry skin,
- dimming of skin,
- skin eruptions,
- skin cracking,
- flaking or peeling off the skin,
- hives, itching soreness of skin,
- breakouts, obscured vision,
- cataract, ringing in the ears (ringing in the ears),
- deafness, toothache, weight management, diabetic issues.
EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR LENALID 15 MG(LENALIDOMIDE 15MG).
- Avoid tasks that may cause wounding or injury and also stay clear of contact with individuals that have colds or infections.
- You need to not give away blood, semen, or serum during treatment and for 4 weeks after the end of therapy.
- You should notify your doctor or dental practitioner that you take lenalidomide before you obtain any type of clinical or oral treatment, emergency care, or surgery.
HOW TO STORE?
- This the drug should be stored below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Patients should ensure that animals and children do not come into contact with this medicine.
- After opening this medicine, patients should not keep it in the bathroom. Store this medication away from heat, sunlight, and moisture.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR LENALID 15 MG(LENALIDOMIDE 15MG).
Q. JUST HOW IS LENALIDOMIDE PROVIDED?
Lenalidomide is administered by mouth as a pill.
Q. What class of drugs do Lenalid 15mg capsules belong to?
Lenalid 15mg Capsule belongs to the class of medications called immunomodulating agents.
Q. Is it safe to donate blood while taking Lenalid 15mg capsule?
While taking Lenalid 15 mg capsule, patients are prohibited from donating blood during treatment and for 7 days after the end of treatment. Because donor blood can be given to pregnant women, which can cause serious birth defects.
Q. When is the best time to take Lenalid 15mg capsule?
Lenalid 15mg capsules can be taken at any time of the day, but it is best to take them at around the same time each day.
Q. Does Lenalid 15mg Capsule make you sleepy?
Yes, tiredness (tiredness) is a common side effect of Lenalid 15mg capsules. Contact your doctor if any of the side effects bother you.
related link : lenalid 10 mg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.