LENALID 5 MG (LENALIDOMIDE).
USES LENALID 5 MG (LENALIDOMIDE).
- Lenalidomide 5 is made use of in grownups in combination with various other medicines to deal with multiple myeloma (a sort of cancer cells that impacts plasma cells, a specific kind of leukocyte) and also alone to treat myelodysplastic syndromes (collection of various blood as well as bone marrow illness).
- It is additionally made use of to deal with mantle cell lymphoma (hostile range of cancer that happens in lymph nodes).
SETTING OF ACTION FOR LENALID 5 MG (LENALIDOMIDE).
- Lenalidomide has actually been made use of to effectively treat both inflammatory disorders as well as cancer cells in the past 15 years.
- There are numerous devices of activity, and they can be streamlined by arranging them as mechanisms of activity in vitro and in vivo.
- In vitro, cheap lenalidomide has three primary tasks: direct anti-tumor impact, inhibition of the microenvironment assistance for lump cells, as well as immunomodulatory role.
- In vivo, Purchase lenalidomide generates lump cell apoptosis directly as well as indirectly by inhibition of bone marrow stromal cell assistance, by anti-angiogenic and also anti-osteoclastogenic impacts, and by immunomodulatory activity.
- Lenalidomide has a wide range of activities that can be made use of to treat numerous hematologic and solid cancer cells.
TREATMENT OF SEVERAL MYELOMA FOR LENALID 5 MG (LENALIDOMIDE).
- Numerous myelomas are a cancer of the blood, characterized by the accumulation of a plasma cell duplicate in the bone marrow.
- Lenalidomide is among the unique medication representatives used to deal with numerous myeloma.
- It is a small molecular analog of thalidomide that was initially located based upon its capability to successfully hinder tumor death aspect manufacturing.
- Lenalidomide is 50,000 times much more powerful than thalidomide in inhibiting lump death factor-alpha and also has less severe negative drug reactions.
- In stage III clinical research study, Weber et al. located that lenalidomide plus dexamethasone in people with fallen back or refractory multiple myeloma transcended to the old treatment of multiple myeloma consisting of high-dose dexamethasone alone.
WHO NEED TO NOT TAKE LENALID 5 MG (LENALIDOMIDE).
- Patients that are allergic to lenalidomide or any one of its components.
- Children or teenagers under 18 years old.
- Expecting or breastfeeding females.
LENALID, LENALIDOMIDE CAPSULES 5 MG.
- Lenalidomide is a derivative of thalidomide introduced in 2004.
- It was originally intended as a treatment for multiple myeloma, for which thalidomide is an accepted restorative therapy.
- Lenalidomide has likewise shown efficiency in the class of hematological disorders called myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS).
- Lenalidomide has substantially improved overall survival in myeloma (which normally brings a poor prognosis), although poisoning remains a problem for users.
HOW LENALID S MG WORKS
- Lenalid Five Capsule is a medicine for most types of cancer.
- It works by strengthening the immune system, which does not directly attack most cancer cells.
- It also limits the production of chemical messengers (cytokines and growth factor) responsible for the multiplication of most cancer cells.
- This is how it works in most types of cancer.
- Severe allergic reactions
- High risk of secondary cancer
- Liver toxicity
- Blurred vision
- Faster heartbeat
- Chest pain or leg pain
- Swelling in the ankles
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Blood clot formation
- Muscle cramps
- Back pain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Do not start taking lenalidomide without your doctor’s approval.
- Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have any medical history such as hepatitis B, organ transplant, kidney or liver disease.
- This drug with a combination of alcohol or cannabis can make you dizzy. So please avoid driving and other machinery. Reduce alcohol consumption.
- It is very important to avoid donating semen or blood if you are taking lenalidomide.
- Using Lenalid can give you infections, so avoid contact with people who have recently had infections that they can pass on to others, such as measles, chickenpox, etc. Contact your medical team if any of these circumstances arise.
- Do not participate in activities where you could injure or cut yourself.
- Do not take Lenalid 25mg tablets during pregnancy as it may affect the unborn child.
All medications interact differently from person to person. You should discuss any possible interactions with your doctor before you start taking any medication.
Interaction with alcohol
- Interactions with alcohol are not known.
- Interaction with medicine
- ethinyl estradiol
- Interactions with diseases
- Interactions with food
- Information not available.
- Interactions with the laboratory
- Information not available.
- This is not a complete list of possible drug interactions. You should consult your doctor about possible drug interactions you are taking.
SELF HELP TIPS
Invest your time in moderate exercise.
- Add more yogurt, garlic, ginger and turmeric to your food.
- Get enough rest and sleep at least 9 to 10 hours.
- Plan your diet enriched with protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Keep your environment clean and tidy and wash your hands properly if necessary.
- You can catch infections easily, so try to avoid crowds. He prefers shopping malls and cinemas for entertainment.
- Use electric razors, nail clippers to minimize unnecessary bleeding.
- Do not consume alcohol or tobacco products.
- If you experience severe symptoms, see your doctor for better treatment.
WHEN SHOULD LENALID 5 MG BE AVOIDED OR USED WITH CAUTION?
- When patients are at risk for liver and kidney disease.
- In patients with lactose intolerance the dose should be adjusted accordingly as lenalidomide contains lactose.
- If patients experience allergic drug reactions or skin rashes, the dose and frequency should be adjusted.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS FOR LENALID 5MG (LENALIDOMIDE)?
Multiple myeloma: Lenalidomide mixed with dexamethasone is recommended for the treatment of people with multiple myeloma (MM) who have received at least one prior treatment.
Myelodysplastic Disorders: Lenalidomide is approved for the treatment of patients with transfusion-dependent anemia secondary to low and intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) associated with a 5q deletion cytogenetic abnormality with or without extracytogenetic problems.
EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR LENALID 5MG(LENALIDOMIDE).
- Avoid activities that might create bruising or injury as well as prevent contact with people that have colds or infections.
- You ought to utilize correct contraceptive methods a minimum of 4 weeks before, during, and till 4 weeks after stopping treatment.
- You need to inform your doctor or dentist that you take lenalidomide prior to you obtain any kind of clinical or dental care, emergency treatment, or surgical procedure.
- Do not drive or run devices while taking lenalidomide as it might make you feel dizzy, weary, sleepy, or have blurred vision.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR LENALID 5MG(LENALIDOMIDE).
Q: Can I stop taking Lenalid Capsule if I feel better?
Do not stop taking Lenalid Capsule until your doctor tells you. If you stop taking this medicine, it may cause the cancer cells to die incompletely and therefore increase the risk of the cancer coming back. The doctor will gradually reduce the dose as needed.
Q: My husband is taking Lenalid, can we plan to conceive after completing treatment with this medication?
No, you should not plan a pregnancy after completing the last dose of Lenalid Capsule. Always consult your doctor before planning a pregnancy and use effective contraception.
Q: What kind of medicine is Lenalid 10mg Capsule?
Lenalid 10mg Capsule belongs to the class of drugs known as immunomodulatory agents.
Q: Can I take Lenalid 10mg Capsules on an empty stomach?
You can take Lenalid 10 mg capsules with or without food.
Q: Does Lenalid 10mg Capsule make you drowsy?
Yes, tiredness (tiredness) is the common side effect of Lenalid 10 mg capsule. See your doctor if any of the side effects bothers you.
RELATED LINK : LENALID 10 MG
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.