MISOPROST 200 MCG (MISOPROSTOL)
WHAT IS USES FOR MISOPROST 200 MCG (MISOPROSTOL)?
HOW MISOPROST 200 MCG (MISOPROSTOL) WORKS?
WHAT IS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS FOR MISOPROST 200 MCG (MISOPROSTOL)?
Constipation, Flatulence, Headache, Indigestion, Stomach pain, Vomiting, Diarrhoea.
WHAT IS INTERACTION FOR MISOPROST 200 MCG (MISOPROSTOL)?
Food: It is better to take this medicine with food.
Alcohol : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Pregnancy : It is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Lactation : Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
WHAT IS EXPERT ADVICE FOR MISOPROST 200 MCG (MISOPROSTOL)?
- Misoprostol should only be given to adults (above 18 years of age).
- If you are taking misoprostol for abortion, it is important to take it 36-48 hours after taking mifepristone. Rest for at least 3 hours after taking this tablet.
- Do not take misoprostol tablet if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using misoprostol if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery after taking this drug as it may cause dizziness.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with the following history of disease conditions: liver, heart, kidney disease, inflammatory bowel disease, diabetes, anaemia, problems with clotting of blood, abnormal blood pressure or cholesterol or suffer from malnutrition.
- Do not smoke cigarette while taking misoprostol.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR MISOPROST 200 MCG (MISOPROSTOL)
There is no evidence of misoprostol causing weight gain. If you notice any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
FROM WHERE I CAN BUY MISOPROST 200 MCG (MISOPROSTOL)?
MyMediStore is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Misoprostol 200 mcg online and assure maximum benefits.
WHAT IS DISCLAIMER FOR MISOPROST 200 MCG (MISOPROSTOL)?
We provide only general information about medications that does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim the reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.