Poxet 90 mg tablet
Poxet 90 mg tablet (Dapoxetine) is used to treat premature ejaculation (PE), one of the most common causes of sexual dysfunction in men.
It is specified as premature climaxing with minimal sex-related excitement before or after penetration and can cause stress and relationship problems.
This can create problems for the man as well as can cause issues with intercourse.
It is used to boost culminating control and increase the time before ejaculation occurs throughout intercourse in males with persistent or persistent PD.
What is Poxet 90 mg?
Poxet 90 is a short-acting, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) treatment for premature ejaculation in men.
Poxet 90 mg purpose is premature ejaculation (PE).
Clinical studies have shown that it has benefits in treating Parkinson’s disease, including helping the patient better control ejaculation and increase the time to ejaculation.
When administered, this drug blocks the serotonin transporter, which modulates the reflex that triggers ejaculation.
This, in turn, helps improve IELT (intravaginal ejaculation time) while increasing the patient’s control over ejaculation.
As a result, men with Parkinson’s disease can see significant improvements in sexual satisfaction and relief from the suffering caused by the disease.
How does Poxet 90 mg work?
Poxet 90 mg tablets contain 90 mg of dapoxetine, a complex serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used specifically for premature ejaculation (PE).
It has a quick beginning of action with maximum results in 1 to 2 hours and a short half-hour.
Ejaculation is a reflex mediated by the sympathetic nervous system.
When sexual stimulation reaches a certain threshold, sensory nerve cells in the spinal cord are activated, and nerve impulses are sent out to the brain, which then sends messages to the motor neurons that control the muscles of the penis contract to cause ejaculation.
Low levels of serotonin in some regions of the brain are believed to be responsible for PD.
Poxet 90 mg drug interactions
- Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist about all prescription and nonprescription herbal products that you can use.
- Dapoxetine may interact with: MAOIs: furazolidone, isocarboxazid, linezolid, tranylcypromine, moclobemide, etc.
- Antiarrhythmics: propafenone, quinidine, etc.
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs): desvenlafaxine, duloxetine, milnacipran, venlafaxine.
- Antipsychotics (also called neuroleptics): fluphenazine, etc.
- H2 receptor antagonists: cimetidine, ranitidine, famotidine, nizatidine, etc. For more information, please get in touch with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take Poxet tablets if you are allergic to dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients of Poxet 90 mg.
- Avoid taking this drug if you have various heart conditions, such as heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, or hypotension.
- This pill is not recommended for females that are breastfeeding unless required. All threats and also advantages need to be clear with the medical professional before using this medicine.
- Children should not use this medicine under 18 years of age.
- If you have a history of dizziness due to low blood pressure, do not take this drug.
Poxet 90 Dosage Information
Missed Dose: If you fail to remember to take a dose of Poxet 90, take it as soon as possible. Yet, if it is almost time for your subsequent treatment, skip the missed dose and go back to your usual schedule.
Overdose: If you believe you have taken an overdose of this drug, contact your doctor immediately. You need to check all possible interactions with your medical professional before starting any type of medication.
Precautions and warnings for Poxet 90 mg tablet
Do not take Poxet tablets if you are allergic to dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients of Poxet 90 mg.
Avoid taking this drug if you have various heart conditions, such as heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, or hypotension.
We request to you Do not take Poxet 90 if you have kidney or liver disease.
Poxet 90 is not for women who are breastfeeding unless necessary.
All dangers and advantages need to discuss with the doctor before utilizing this medicine.
Children should not use this medicine under 18 years of age.
Pregnant ladies stay away from taking these pills.
If you have a history of dizziness due to low blood pressure, do not take this drug.
Poxet 90 mg storage
- You can Store your medicine at room temperature between 15 and 30 ° C, protected from light and moisture.
- Do not keep your medications in the bathroom.
- Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
What are the Side Effects of Dapoxetine?
- Feeling sick
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feeling tired or sleepy
- Difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- Abnormal dreams
- Anxiety, irritability, restlessness, or agitation
- Reduced sex drive
Q. Is dapoxetine 90 mg a prescription drug?
Yes, it is a prescription drug.
Q How long do dapoxetine tablets last?
After consuming this medicine, the erection can last up to 4 hours. Effectiveness begins after 1-3 hours of taking this drug.
Q. Can I take Dapoxetine with Sildenafil?
Dapoxetine can lower your blood pressure when taken with sildenafil, possibly while you are standing up. Inform your doctor before taking these two medicines together.
Q. Is dapoxetine safe?
Yes, You just need to discuss with your doctor about the dose.
Related page: Poxet 60 mg