Seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)
Salmeterol (as Salmeterol Xinafoate IP) … …….50 mcg
Fluticasone Propionate IP … … … … … …….500 mcg
This is a drug combination that contains salmeterol xinafoate and Fluticasone propionate. This medicine works for symptomatic alleviation and also prevention of asthma, chronic pulmonary gland problems, as well as chronic respiratory disease. The drug is utilized in the avoidance and control of signs and symptoms caused by asthma such as dyspnea (shortness of breath) and also hissing. Salmeterol is a beta villain with a lengthy activity while Fluticasone is a corticosteroid. The drug hinders bronchial asthma attacks in bronchial asthma people as well as reduces swelling in the lungs by letting loose chemicals that open the constringed tubes. Seroflo inhaler is a prophylactic medication for this reason it is ineffective when asthma has actually currently started.
Utilizes of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)
Salmeterol is made use of to treat hissing, lack of breath, coughing, and also chest rigidity triggered by bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary condition (COPD; a team of lung conditions that consists of chronic bronchitis as well as emphysema). It is likewise used to avoid bronchospasm (constraint of air passages) and shortness of breath throughout the workout. Fluticasone is utilized to manage signs of asthma, allergies of nose, throat, or upper body that create signs and symptoms of stuffy, drippy or itchy nose, sneezing and also watery, itchy or red eyes, skin problems like itchy breakout (dermatitis), redness as well as itching (psoriasis), inflammation (dermatitis), prickly warm or insect attacks in adults or dermatitis in youngsters.
Comprehending the medication
Exactly how does seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate) work?
The medication has an active component known as Salbutamol. This component causes relaxation of the constringed bronchioles. It is a beta-receptor antagonist with brief action that produces bronchodilator results. It turns on the beta 2 receptors as well as loosens up the smooth muscles of the entire air passages right from the trachea throughout bronchioles. Together with this, it likewise gives a stop generation of inflammatory cell mediators which brings about tightness. It also improves the auto-clearing mechanism of the bronchi. Salbutamol additionally helps in relaxing the constringed bronchioles as well as advertises the smooth breathing procedure. On the other hand, the other component in the mix does work by minimizing the irritation as well as swelling of the airway.
When should you avoid taking the drug of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)?
This drug should not be taken if one:
- Has allergies to any of the active ingredients had in the drug.
- Is suffering from paradoxical breathing, sudden tightness of respiratory tracts
- Has a heart disease such as High blood pressure.
- Is pregnant.
- Experiences Myocardial lack.
- Is an epileptic.
- Is a diabetic person.
What is the dose of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)?
This drug must be suggested by a Doctor based upon the severity and need of the condition’s condition. Constantly abide by the physician’s instructions.
What are the staminas readily available of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)?
This Salmeterol, as well as Fluticasone combination drug, featured the combination of the following strength:
- SerofloAutohaler 25 mcg +250 mcg
- SerofloAutohaler 25 mcg +125 mcg
- Seroflo inhaler 25mcg +250 mcg
- Seroflo inhaler 25 mcg and 50 mcg
- Seroflo inhaler 25 mcg and also 125 mcg
- SerofloMultihaler 50mcg +100 mcg
- SerofloMultihaler 50mcg +250 mcg
Who manufacturers the medicine of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)?
Cipla, a leading drug manufacturer is the one that makes Seroflo Inhalers and Multihalers. The medication can be accessed on our website in a variety of pack sizes as given on the website.
Just how to take the drug of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)
Caution: Do not swallow Inhalers!
Below are the methods to take this medication in a proper fashion:
- Examine the mouthpiece of the inhaler constantly prior to utilizing it, guarantee it is tidy as well as devoid of dirt.
- Hold the inhaler in a vertical placement then shake it well.
- Get rid of all the air from your lungs by exhaling the air out of your lungs entirely.
- Insert the mouthpiece part of the inhaler in your mouth then tighten your lips around it.
- Inhale deeply through your mouth and also press the cylinder to get ga asp of the medicine.
- Take off the inhaler from your mouth after that hold your breath for about 10 seconds.
- Now breathe out via the nose.
- Put back the cap and also if the requirement is, take the second dose by doing a repeat of the steps as given over.
When should the medication seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate) be taken?
The medication should be taken as suggested by your medical professional. Ideally, take the dosage at a specific time daily; this will minimize the probability of a missed out on dosage. Usually, 1 or 2 puffs out of your inhaler are reliable to relieve you from the signs. Never ever overdose or under-dose, rather take the suggested dose.
This medication seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate) should be taken for how much time?
The medicine must be considered as long as the medical professional has actually recommended it. Always consult your physician before stopping taking the medicine or transforming the dose.
Suppose you take seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate) overdose?
In case of an overdose, call your doctor or pay a visit to the closest health care facility immediately, even if you are not really feeling any discomfort. Seek clinical help asap.
Suppose you miss out on a dose of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)?
In the event of a missed dosage, consult your medical professional. Don’t take double the dose so regarding compensating for the missed dose.
What are the negative effects of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)?
Every medicine is known to have some side effects; an Inhaler is one medicine with some light and also severe adverse effects also. You might not necessarily experience every one of these impacts. Some of the typically skilled negative effects are as listed here:
Restlessness, Palpitation, Ankle joint discomforts, Urticaria, Fever, pale skin, breakouts, Hypotension, Mild tremblings, Edema, Nose blood loss, Queasiness, Fatigue, Lightheadedness, Weak point, Sweating.
What are the most likely medicine seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate) interactions?
It is necessary that you make recognized to your physician all the medicines you utilize. This encompasses prescription, vitamin supplements, non-prescription, and organic products. Your doctor will certainly give you a checklist of the drugs you must prevent while taking Inhaler. Below are several of the drugs which interact with Inhaler.
Telithromycin, Xanthenes, Digitalis, HIV protease preventions, Diuretics, Linezolid, Sympathomimetics medicines, Beta-blockers like Atenolol, Boceprevir, Azole antifungal such as Ketoconazole, Nefazodone, Macrolides.
What care should be taken of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)?
- Maintain the medication away from kids and also in a closed air-tight container.
- Keep off from individuals with transmittable ailments such as influenza, hen pox, and measles.
- Keep an extensive record of all the medications you are taking alongside this medicine.
- Lots the capsule just when you are about to take a dose.
- Be cautious to take the medicine while driving due to the fact that it may cause lightheadedness or sleepiness.
Stay clear of consuming alcohol during the medication.
Professional suggestions of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)?
- Do not inhale a double dose to offset a missed one.
- Do not make use of salmeterol throughout an attack of asthma or COPD. Your physician will recommend a short-acting inhaler to make use of during attacks. Do is not quit using salmeterol without talking with your physician.
- If you suddenly stop making use of salmeterol, your symptoms might aggravate.
- Do not take salmeterol, If you are sensitive (hypersensitive) to salmeterol, Always turn it on and also utilize the inhaler gadget in a degree, straight setting. Do not attempt to utilize a spacer tool with salmeterol.
- To prepare the tool for use, open the protective aluminum foil pouch and remove the inhaler gadget. Hold the gadget in one hand. Use the thumb of the opposite hand to press the thumb grasp as far from you as it will go. The mouthpiece will certainly show up and snap into the setting.
- Hold the device in a degree, level setting with the mouthpiece towards you. Use your thumb to move the bar far from you as for it will go. You ought to hear a click. The gadget is currently ready for use.
- Do not shut or turn the gadget, have fun with the bar, or relocate the bar greater than as soon as. You might mistakenly release or squander a dosage.
Frequently asked questions of seroflo Rotacaps 500 (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)
Q. Is salmeterol an steroid inhaler/ a bronchodilator/ beta blocker?
Salmeterol belongs to a class of medicines called long-acting beta-agonists (LABAs). It functions by loosening up as well as outdoors flows in the lungs, making it simpler to breathe. It is not a steroid; however, it is offered in combination with steroids as an inhaler. It is not a beta-blocker
Q. Is salmeterol the like albuterol/ salbutamol/ Ventolin/ Advair/ Seretride/ Esiflo 250?
Salmeterol (additionally readily available as Seretide, Esiflo 250) is different from salbutamol (likewise referred to as albuterol, Ventolin). Advair is a bachelor’s degree rand name for salmeterol and also fluticasone combination
Q. How promptly does salmeterol work?
Salmeterol will certainly not work promptly sufficient to ease an asthma attack that has actually currently begun; it is utilized for the avoidance of asthma strikes. Your doctor may suggest another inhaler (a shorter-acting bronchodilator) if you get a strike
Q. Is salmeterol safe/ secure during pregnancy?
Salmeterol is safe if utilized at recommended dosages for the recommended period as advised by your medical professional. It is only suggested for usage while pregnant when the advantage outweighs the risk
Q. Is salmeterol certified for COPD?
Salmeterol is accredited for the treatment of COPD
Q. Does Seretide stunt development/ hoarseness/ raised high blood pressure/ weight gain?
Salmeterol (Seretide) is not known to trigger stunt growth/ hoarseness/ increased blood pressure/ weight gain. However, if you experience such negative effects please consult your medical professional.
Q. Is fluticasone risk-free in pregnancy?
Fluticasone may trigger injury to the unborn child. Therefore, it is not a good idea to take Fluticasone on maternity without consulting your physician
Q. Is fluticasone an antibiotic/steroid/anti-histaminic/anti-cholinergic medicine? Does it consist of sulfa?
Fluticasone is a steroid but not an antibiotic/anti-histaminic/anti-cholinergic/ decongestant medication. It is made use of to treat nasal blockage (decongestant) and also various other signs triggered by allergic reactions or problems like asthma. It does not contain sulfa
Q. Is fluticasone readily available nonprescription?
No. Fluticasone is a prescription medication. It is not offered over the counter
Q. Is Fluticasone the same as Nasonex/Flonase? Does it include acetaminophen?
Fluticasone is likewise available in the branded form of Flonase nasal spray. Nevertheless, Nasonex consists of an additional medication called Mometasone also made use of for dealing with nasal allergies. Acetaminophen is a different medication
Q. Is Fluticasone risk-free? Is it made use of in infants?
Yes. Fluticasone is fairly secure if utilized as advised. In case of any type of side effects, consult your doctor. It is utilized for skin allergies in children or infants. Please consult your physician prior to usage
Q. What is made use of for? Is fluticasone utilized for ca old?
Fluticasone (in the form of the inhaler) is made use of to deal with symptoms of asthma as well as nasal inflammation such as coughing, hissing, obstructed nose, drippy nose. It is also utilized as a topical lotion to treat numerous skin allergic reactions as well as infections. It is not utilized for cold
Q. Can I take fluticasone with Benadryl/Sudafed/Zyrtec/ Afrin/Allegra/Mucinex?
Yes. Fluticasone may be taken with Benadryl (diphenhydramine)/ Sudafed (pseudoephedrine)/ Zyrtec (cetirizine)/ Afrin (oxymetazoline)/ Allegra (fexofenadine)/ Mucinex (guaifenesin) is suggested by your physician
Q. Does fluticasone propionate reason weight gain/drowsiness/ wakefulness?
Fluticasone might trigger weight gain because it is a steroid drug. It might cause drowsiness or wakefulness. If you experience any kind of such signs, please consult your physician
Q. Is fluticasone addictive?
No. Fluticasone is not a habit-forming or controlled/banned compound
Q. Dosage of fluticasone cause nose hemorrhages?
Yes. The most common and also predicted side-effect of fluticasone nasal spray/inhaler is nose bleeding. If your bleeding is much more or does not stop, please consult your physician
Q. Can I take fluticasone if I have hypertension?
It is a good idea to consult your physician before taking fluticasone if you have high blood pressure.