SILDIGRA 200 MG
DESCRIPTION FOR SILDIGRA 200MG
- Sildigra 200 mg tablet is a traditional medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction( incompetence) in men.
- It works by adding blood inflow (circulation) to the penis. It helps men get or maintain a construction.
- Sildigra 200 mg tablet can be taken on an empty stomach or with a mess. It should be taken rigorously as directed by your doctor. You have to stay about 1 hour before you want to have coitus.
- The time it takes to work varies from person to person, but generally takes between 30 twinkles and 1 hour.
- This tablet will only help you get a construction if you’re sexually stimulated. still, you shouldn’t take this drug if you don’t suffer from erectile dysfunction(ED).
HOW SILDIGRA TABLET WORK?
- Sildigra 200 mg, a tablet is a phosphodiesterase- 5( PDE- 5) asset.
- It works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, which increases blood inflow(circulation) to the penis during sexual stimulation.
- This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, standing penis suitable for sexual exertion.
HOW TO TAKE SILDIGRA 200 MG?
- Take Sildigra 200 mg at least 30 twinkles but no further than 4 hours before sexual exertion( 1 hour ahead is most effective). You should avoid high-fat foods while taking Sildenafil 200 mg( Sildenafil).
- High-fat foods can decelerate the effectiveness of Sildenafil 200 mg.
- Who shouldn’t take Sildigra 200 mg Don’t take Sildigra 200 mg if someone has disinclinations or is taking any form of nitroglycerin, or if someone has had a heart attack, stroke, severe high or low blood pressure, or potentially fatal heart attack irregularities.
- This drug doesn’t cover sexually transmitted conditions( similar to HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, and syphilis).
- Please note that it isn’t intended for use by those with conditions similar to sickle cell complaints, multiple myeloma, or leukemia. Consult a doctor
- for genital abnormalities similar to Peyronie’s complaint; also if you have a bleeding complaint, stomach ulcer, or retinitis pigmentosa.
SIDE EFFECTS FOR SILDIGRA 200 MG
below side effects :
- Bladder pain
- burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, “pins and needles”, or tingling feelings
- cloudy or bloody urine
- increased frequency of urination
- pain on urination
- stomach upset
- tenderness in the stomach area
- Abnormal vision
- behavior change similar to drunkenness
- bleeding of the eye
- double vision
- dry eyes
- dry mouth
- dryness, redness, scaling, or peeling of the skin
- excessive hunger
- eye pain
- fainting or faintness
- fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- the feeling of something in the eye
- fever or chills
- headache (severe or continuing)
- increase in the size of the pupil
- increased sweating
- increased thirst
- lower back or side pain
- migraine headache
- nausea (severe or continuing)
- numbness of the hands
- bone pain
- breast enlargement
- chest pain
- cold sweats
- prolonged, painful erection of the penis
- redness, burning, or swelling of the eyes
- redness, itching, or tearing of the eyes
- restless sleep
- sensitivity to light
- slurred speech
- sore throat
- sudden weakness
- swelling of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs
- trouble breathing
- twitching of the muscles
- unusual feeling of burning or stinging of the skin
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- vision changes
- vision loss, temporary
- Incidence not known
- Aches or pains in the muscles
- difficult or labored breathing
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
WHAT ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SILDIGRA 200 MG?
- take it as soon as you flashback, If you miss a cure of this tablet.
- However, skip the missed cure and take the coming cure, If it’s nearly time for the coming cure.
- Don’t double the cure to make up for a missed cure.
- In the event of an overdose, seek exigency medical treatment or communicate with a doctor.
SILDIGRA 200MG PREVENTIVES AND WARNINGS
- Sildigra 200 mg tablet isn’t recommended if you have a history of mislike of sildenafil or any other component in this drug.
- The use of this tablet in lactating ledies isn’t recommended unless necessary.
All pitfalls and benefits should be bandied with the doctor
- Don’t take this drug in quantities advanced or lower than recommended. Follow the dosing schedule when taking this drug to treat pulmonary hypertension.
- Consult a physician and bandy the benefits and pitfalls before taking this drug. Sildigra tablet isn’t recommended for people under 18 times of age. It can only be used if specified by a doctor
- For erectile dysfunction, take this tablet at least 30 to 60 twinkles before sexual exertion.
- This tablet isn’t suggested for consumption by pregnant women unless necessary.
DRUG INTERACTIONS FOR SILDIGRA 200 MG
- Amyl Nitrite
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
STOREHOUSE FOR SILDIGRA 200 MG
- Keep in a room at room temperature down from light and humidity.
- Don’t store it in the restroom.
- Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and faves.
1) Does this drug beget a construction that won’t go down?
The use of Sildigra 200 mg leads to a lasting sexual construction. It can take 4- 5 hours.
2) The medicine taking Sildigra 200 mg can there be changes in the shape and size of the penis?
The use of Sildigra 200 mg will only produce a sexual construction. It doesn’t affect the shape, size, or interjection of the penis.
3) What are the minimum and maximum periods to use Sildigra 200 mg?
Sildigra is a tablet that can be taken by men between the periods of 18 and 85. It can be taken by anyone between the periods of 18 and 85. Sildigra isn’t suggested for people under the age of 18 and over the age of 85.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.