WHAT IS VILITRA 10 MG?
- Vilitra 10 mg is an oral medicine used to treat impotence, or erectile dysfunction, when a man is unable to get or keep an erection.
- An erection is achieved when blood swells in the penis.
- During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is produced and released, which then activates an enzyme called guanylate cyclase to produce cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
- CGMP is responsible for relaxing blood vessels, allowing blood to flow into the penis and causing an erection.
What is the generic name of Vilitra?
Vardenafil is the generic version of Vilitra
Which US brand is Vilitra 10 mg equivalent?
HOW DO VILITRA 10 MG TABLETS WORK?
- When a man becomes sexually aroused, nitric oxide is released into the erectile tissue of the penis.
- This nitric oxide stimulates the enzyme called the guanylate cycle, causing an increase in the formulation of a chemical called guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which in turn causes the blood vessels in the penis to relax and fill up.
- As soon as the soft erectile tissue fills with blood, an erection occurs. There is another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) that breaks down cGMP and restricts blood flow to the penis, resulting in loss of erection.
- The generic drug Vardenafil inhibits the function of PDE5 and prevents cGMP from breaking down and stimulates the natural erection process. The correct expiration date is printed on the box or strip of tablets.
WHAT IS VILITRA 10 MG USED FOR?
- Vilitra 10mg tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction or male impotence. When sexually stimulated, Vilitra 10 Vardenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penile region to help a man achieve and maintain an erection.
- This medication does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases and should be used with caution.
HOW TO TAKE VILITRA 10MG
- Vilitra 10 mg should be taken at the dose and duration recommended by the doctor. It is usually prescribed when your body needs it.
- Take this tablet with or without food 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Do not take more than one Vilitra 10 mg tablet in 24 hours.
- Do not change the dose or strength of Vilitra 10 mg without consulting your doctor.
- Your doctor may increase or decrease your dose depending on your body’s tolerance to the medication.
WHAT TO AVOID WHILE TAKING VILITRA 10MG?
Please avoid the below thing while using Vilitra tablets:
- Grapefruit o its juice
- fast food or a high-fat diet
- Completely avoid taking over-the-counter medications
This tablet can cause side effects such as:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Sudden vision loss
- Loss of hearing
- Chest pain
- Pain or tingling in the neck, jaw, or arm
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Irregular heartbeat
WHEN SHOULD VARDENAFIL NOT BE USED?
You should not take Vilitra 10 mg if:
- Have you ever noticed allergies or hypersensitivity?
- After taking nitrates (for angina pectoris or chest pain) you have recently had a stroke, heart attack or severe liver disease, or very low blood pressure (< 90/50 mmHg).
- Had kidney/hepatic dysfunction
- You are children, young people, and women.
- You should consult your doctor for appropriate and effective treatment.
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep it from freezing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not keep expired or unneeded medicines.
- Ask your doctor how to throw away any unused medicine.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Patients who are allergic to vardenafil or any of the ingredients of this drug should avoid taking it. Those experiencing chest pain or nitrate poppers should also avoid this drug.
- Avoid smoking while taking Vilitra tablets.
- You should see your doctor right away if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours or is painful.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of kids.
- Do not use expired medicines. Before purchasing the tablet, check the expiration date and all relevant information in the package leaflet.
- Drinking alcohol while taking Vilitra is not recommended as it can worsen side effects such as dizziness, lightheadedness, lightheadedness, and fainting.
Is Vilitra 10mg tablet effective?
Vilitra 10 mg tablets are effective when used in the dose and duration recommended by the doctor.
How much Vilitra 10mg should be used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s instructions and recommendations for taking Vilitra 10mg tablets. One tablet is per day or at your discretion.
How long does Vilitra 10mg last?
All of these medicines work in the same way. However, there are subtle differences in how long they last and how quickly they start to work.
How long does Vardenafil take to take effect?
This medication usually starts working 60 minutes after
ingestion and the penis should be stimulated. Does Levitra make you hard after cumming?
Levitra is the drug that works best when taken about 60 minutes before sex.
How long does Levitra last after taking it?
Viagra and Levitra take about 30 minutes to work and the effects last about 4 hours after taking the pill.
How long can the average man endure?
Of course, without taking medication, the average person would have an erection that would last about 10 minutes on average, and many people score well above (or below) that average.
Do Vilitra 10 mg tablets cause headaches?
Yes, Vilitra 10 mg tablets can cause headaches in some people.