FAPIVIR 200 (FAVIPIRAVIR)
PRODUCT INTRODUCTION FOR FAPIVIR 200 (FAVIPIRAVIR)
- Fapivir Tablet is an antiviral medicine. It is used to treat mild to moderate corona virus disease (COVID-19) in adults. It prevents the virus from multiplying and thus reduces the viral load in the body.
- Only take the Fapivir tablet as recommended by your doctor and for how long. Don’t treat yourself.
- The most common side effects of this medication are increased levels of uric acid in the blood, diarrhea, decreased number of white blood cells (neutrophils), and increased liver enzymes. If any of these side effects bother you, contact your doctor.
- To make sure it is safe for you, you should tell your doctor if you have severe kidney or liver disease before taking this medication.
- Also tell your doctor if you have a history of hypersensitivity to this drug, if you have abnormalities in uric acid metabolism, or if you have gout.
WHAT IS FAPIVIR 200MG (FAVIPIRAVIR)?
- Fapivir 200mg tablet contains favipiravir, an antiviral agent that belongs to a class of medicines called antivirals.
- It is used to treat infections in people with mild to moderate infections. Bacterial infections are not treated with this medication.
- An infectious disease is a highly contagious disease caused by a strain of viruses known as an infection.
- Fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, and diarrhea are common symptoms.
Always follow your specialist guidelines
- It is not for kids.
- when taking Fapivir 200mg. If you have liver, kidney, or heart problems, tell your doctor before taking this medication.
- It is not suggested for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies.
HOW IS FAPIVIR 200 MG TABLET USED?
- Fapivir 200 mg tablet is taken only for the dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Don’t treat yourself. The most common side effects of this medication are increased uric acid levels in the blood, diarrhea, decreased white blood cell count, and increased liver enzymes.
- Tell your doctor if you experience any allergic reaction after taking the medication, or if any of the side effects bother you.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FAPIVIR TABLET
In the treatment of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus disease (Covid-19) is a highly contagious disease caused by a strain of virus called coronavirus.
- The most common symptoms include fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, and diarrhea.
- Fapivir Tablet should only be taken when directed by a doctor. If you think you have been in contact with someone infected with Covid-19 or if you are experiencing any of these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS OF FAPIVIR 200MG
- Skin allergic
- Abdominal discomfort and pain
- Eczema (skin inflammation)
- Pruritus (itchy skin)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Bloody stool
- Stuffy nose
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Common cold
- Tonsillar polyp (benign lesion of tonsil)
- Pigmentation of skin (darkened patches or dark spots in skin)
- Altered taste sensation
- Vertigo (sudden internal or external spinning sensation)
- Supraventricular extrasystole (additional heartbeats)
HOW TO TAKE FAPIVIR TABLET?
- Take this medication as prescribed by your doctor and for how long.
- Take it whole.
- Do not chew, crush or break.
- fapivir tablet can be taken is empty stomach.
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE FAPIVIR TABLET?
- Fapivir Tablet should not be used to treat patients who are allergic to Fapvir Tablet or any of its ingredients.
- Also, people with abnormal uric acid levels or gout should tell their doctor before taking Fapvir Tablet.
- If you are planning to have a baby, are pregnant, or are breastfeeding, consult your doctor before starting treatment with Fapivir Tablet to avoid possible harm to your baby.
- Fapivir Tablet is used to treat mild to moderate symptoms of Covid-19.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from gout, uric acid, liver, or kidney disease.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have signs of an allergic reaction such as a red or blistered rash, difficulty swallowing or breathing, or swelling of the eyelids, lips, face, throat, or tongue.
- this Tablet can be taken on an empty stomach. However, taking it with food may reduce the risk of nausea and vomiting.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FAPVIR 200 TABLET
Q. Is it safe to use FAPVIR 200 TABLET in children?
A. No, the use of FAPVIR 200 TABLETS in children and adolescents is not recommended.
Q. What precautions should I follow while taking FAPVIR 200 TABLET?
A. Patients taking FAPVIR 200 TABLETS should tell their doctor about their pre-existing medical conditions, such as kidney, liver or heart problems. Patients should also indicate if they are pregnant, nursing, have allergies or gout. Consult your doctor before taking FAPVIR 200 TABLETS.
Q. Can FAPVIR 200 TABLETS cause diarrhea?
A. Yes, if you have diarrhea while taking FAPVIR 200 TABLETS, drink plenty of fluids, such as water or fruit juice, to stay hydrated. Do not take medicine to treat diarrhea without consulting your doctor.
Q. Does FAPVIR 200 TABLETS affect sperm?
A. FAPVIR 200 TABLETS passes into the semen. Men should use a condom when having sex during treatment with this medicine and for 7 days after stopping treatment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.