FAPIVIR 400 (FAVIPIRAVIR)
DESCRIPTION FOR FAPIVIR 400 (FAVIPIRAVIR)
- Fapivir tablet is an antiviral medicine. this tablet is used to treat mild to moderate COVID-19 disease.
- This medicine contains the active ingredient favipiravir. It works by inhibiting the replication of the virus that causes the infection.
- Your doctor will decide the dose, frequency, and duration of treatment after evaluating your condition.
- Before starting treatment with Fapivir 400 tablets, tell your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have liver or kidney problems, or are allergic to it.
- A person infected with the coronavirus should remain isolated in a well-ventilated room and follow appropriate COVID-19 behavior to prevent the spread of infection.
- Experts also recommend that patients follow an appropriate diet rich in whole grains, fresh vegetables, and fruits, and limit their salt and sugar intake.
WHAT IS FAPIVIR 400MG (FAVIPIRAVIR)?
- Fapivir 400 mg tablet contains favipiravir, an antiviral agent that belongs to a class of medicines called antivirals.
- It is used to treat infections in people who have mild to moderate infections. Bacterial infections are not treated with this medicine.
- An infectious disease is a highly contagious disease caused by a strain of viruses called an infection.
- Common symptoms include fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, and diarrhea.
HOW THE FAPIVIR TABLET WORKS
- Fapivir 400 tablet is an antiviral drug. Prevents the SARS-CoV-2 virus from multiplying.
- In this way, it lowers the viral load in the body, limits the spread of infections, and helps speed up the recovery process.
MEDICINAL BENEFITS OF FAPIVIR 400MG TABLET
- Fapivir 400 tablet 17 belongs to a group of antiviral medicines.
- fapivir 400 Tablet 17’s was recently approved for the treatment of mild coronavirus illness. In addition, Fapivir 400 tablet 17 is also indicated for the treatment of influenza, Ebola, and other pathogenic viral infections.
- Fapivir 400 tablet 17 inhibits the enzyme RNA polymerase, an enzyme that helps the coronavirus to multiply.
HOW TO TAKE IT?
- Tablet/capsule: swallow whole with water; do not chew or crush the tablet/capsule Suspension: Shake the bottle well before use.
- Take the prescribed dose orally using the measuring cup/dispensing syringe/dropper provided in the pack.
SIDE EFFECTS OF FAPIVIR 400 TABLET
- Abdominal discomfort and pain
- Eczema (skin inflammation)
- Pruritus (itchy skin)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Bloody stool
- Stuffy nose
- Common cold
- Tonsillar polyp (benign lesion of the tonsil)
- Pigmentation of skin (darkened patches or dark spots in skin)
- Altered taste sensation
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Vertigo (sudden internal or external spinning sensation)
- Supraventricular extrasystole (additional heartbeats)
HOW TO DEAL WITH SIDE EFFECTS
Diarrhea: Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or fruit juice, to stay hydrated. Do not take medicine to treat diarrhea without consulting your doctor.
Nausea and vomiting: Try taking FAPIVIR 400 TABLETS with or immediately after a meal or snack. Stick to simple foods. Avoid eating fatty or spicy foods.
Stomach pain: Try to rest and relax. Eat and drink slowly or try to eat smaller, more frequent meals. Hold a heating pad over your stomach. If the symptom does not improve, see your doctor.
INTERACTIONS OF FAPIVIR 400MG
- Pyrazinamide (used to treat tuberculosis)
- Famciclovir (antiviral medicine used to treat shingles)
- Sulindac (a medicine used to treat mild to moderate pain and help relieve symptoms of joint pain)
- Theophylline (used to treat chronic pulmonary obstructive disease)
- Oseltamivir (used to treat flu)
- Raloxifene (used to treat osteoporosis)
- Hydralazine (used for high blood pressure)
- Acetaminophen (used to relieve pain and inflammation)
- Medicines used to prevent pregnancy (Ex. norethindrone, ethinyl estradiol)
- Repaglinide (used to treat high blood sugar)
FAPIVIR 400MG DOSAGE
If you take too many Fapivir 400 tablets, tell your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
missed a dose
If you forget to take a dose of Fapivir 400 tablets, take it as soon as you remember. If it is already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue as normal. Do not take a twice-dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
PRECAUTIONS FOR FAPIVIR 400 TABLET
Is Fapivir 400 tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
Serious side effects can occur in pregnant women after taking Fapivir. If you are pregnant, do not take Fapivir without medical advice.
What is the effect of the Fapivir 400 tablet on the kidneys?
Fapivir can have harmful effects on the kidneys. if you think you are having such an effect, stop taking this medicine and only start taking it again if your doctor tells you to.
What effect does Fapivir 400 tablet have on the heart?
Fapivir can have harmful effects on the heart. if you feel that it has such an effect, stop taking this medicine and only resume treatment on the advice of your doctor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FAPIVIR 400 TABLET
Q. Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when exhausted?
A. You should not drive or work on heavy machinery after taking Fapivir 400 tablets as Fapivir 400 tablets may make you drowsy.
Q. Does this Fapivir 400 tablet make it a habit or an addiction?
A. No, you will not become addicted to Fapivir 400 Tablet.
Q. Is it to save?
Q. Is fapivir 400 safe for patients with gout?
A. fapivir can cause hyperuricaemia (increased levels of uric acid);
Q. How is the corona virus transmitted?
A. Covid-19 is transmitted through respiratory droplets through close or direct contact with an infected person. The virus can be transmitted by sneezing or coughing from an infected person.
Q. How does fapivir work?
A. fapivir inhibits the enzyme RNA polymerase, an enzyme that helps crown virus replication.
Q. Can I stop taking fapivir on my own?
A. Do not stop taking fapivir without talking to your doctor. To treat your condition effectively, take fapivir for as long as your doctor tells you to. Do not hesitate to talk to your doctor if you have any difficulty taking fapivir.
other low dose : fapivir 200 mg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.