DESCRIPTION OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 400 MG
- Hydroxychoroquine 400 tablet is used to improve glycemic control in diabetics with diet and other antidiabetic medications.
- It’s also used to treat vulnerable system diseases similar to systemic lupus erythematosus( SLE) and rheumatoid arthritis. Hydroxychoroquine 400 mg contains the following active ingredients: hydroxychloroquine.
- Do not suddenly stop taking the HCQS 400 mg tablet. Before using this medication, tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, and give your doctor a detailed medical history.
HOW THE HCQS TABLET WORKS
- Hydroxychoroquine 400 tablet is a disease-modifying anti-rheumatoid drug (DMARD). It works by suppressing the overactive immune system, which causes inflammation (swelling) and joint pain.
- It should be taken after a mess or with a glass of milk. This slows the progression of the underpinning complaint.
USE OF HCQS 400MG TABLETS
What is it prescribed for?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a condition that occurs when your body’s immune system attacks the joints, causing pain and swelling.
Symptoms include high fever, chills, malaise, vomiting, muscle aches, etc. Hcqs 400mg tablet is used to treat or prevent malaria. It is not effective against all strains of malaria or malaria in areas where the infection has been resistant to a similar drug called chloroquine.
BENEFITS OF THE HCQS TABLET
- In the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease in which your body’s immune system (which normally fights bacteria and viruses) attacks your cells.
- HCQS 400 tablet prevents this and can relieve symptoms of this condition such as joint pain, swelling, and stiffness. It can also slow joint damage, reduce disability, and keep you active as long as possible.
- It may take several weeks or months for the medicine to work. You should keep taking it until your doctor tells you to stop using the medicine.
In the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease. HCQS 400 Tablet prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. It can be used to treat many inflammatory and allergic diseases. It decreases your immune system’s response to these conditions, thereby reducing symptoms such as swelling, pain, itching, and other allergic reactions.
- You should always take it as prescribed. Do not stop taking it without your specialist’s advice. This can lead to uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms.
In the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- In addition to diet and exercise, HCQS 400 Tablet helps improve glycemic control and reduce glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
SIDE EFFECTS OF HCQS 400 MG
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Mood swings
- Skin rashes
- Skin pigmentation
- Blurred vision
- Color blindness
- Low blood glucose
INTERACTIONS HCQS 400 MG
Interactions with other drugs
- Concomitant use of drugs such as digoxin for heart disease with HCQS 400mg tablets may increase the risk of digoxin toxicity.
- If you take it with insulin or other anti-diabetic medicines, it can cause low blood sugar. Tell your doctor about all your diabetes medications.
- You may experience an irregular heartbeat when taking medications like amiodarone, moxifloxacin, and halofantrine.
- There is an increased risk of seizures if you take this medicine with antimalarials such as mefloquine.
- Medicines used to treat muscle weakness such as neostigmine and pyridostigmine, and medicines used to treat worm infections such as praziquantel, cimetidine, and gentamicin may not work well.
- Medicines such as ciclosporin or medicines to treat immune system disorders, sialidase, and medicines to treat seizures should be used with caution with HCQS 400mg tablet.
DOSE FOR HCQS 400MG
- Avoid missing a scheduled dose of Hcqs 400mg tablet still, take it as soon as you flashback, If you miss a cure.
- still, if it’s time for your coming cure, skip the missed cure. Don’t twice your cure to make up for a missed cure.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose of Hcqs 400mg tablets. In case of an overdose, consult a doctor immediately.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL OF HCQS 400 MG
- Store HCQS 400 mg tablets below 25°C in a clean, dry place away from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Dispose of unused medication properly.
- Tell your doctor/lab staff that you are taking HCQS-400 Tablet 10 if you are going to have medical tests.
- During treatment with HCQS-400 Tablet 10, your doctor may suggest an ECG (electrocardiogram) to monitor your heart health.
- Your doctor may also suggest blood count tests (with prolonged treatment) and liver and kidney function tests.
- Before using HCQS-400 Tablet 10, tell your doctor if you have recently taken any prescription or over-the-counter medications.
- Tell your doctor your medical history before you start taking HCQS-400 Tablet 10. Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking HCQS-400 Tablet 10.
- This medication may cause blurred vision; Therefore, only drive or use machines if you are alert and have clear vision. Avoid drinking alcohol during treatment with HCQS-400 Tablet 10.
Q. IS IT SAFE TO DRINK ALCOHOL WHILE TAKING THIS DRUG?
A. Interactions with alcohol are not known. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Q. IS IT A HABIT-FORMING DRUG?
A. No habituation tendency was reported for Hcqs 400 mg tablets.
other low dose : HCQS 200
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.