Tenvir L Tablets (Lamivudine 300 mg & Tenofovir 300 mg)
What is Tenvir L?
Tenvir L Tablet Uses
Tenvir L Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Tenvir L Tablet Composition and Active Ingredients
• Tenofovir (300 Mg)
• Lamivudine (300 Mg)
Tenvir L Tablet Side-effects
Tenvir L Tablet Precautions & How to Use
• Avoid pregnancy
• Discontinue use if rapid increase in aminotransferase levels, progressive hepatomegaly, or metabolic or lactic acidosis of unknown origin
• Do not take tenofovir with other drugs that can potentially damage kidneys
• Do physical examination of fat redistribution
• Have diabetes and renal impairment
• Monitor blood levels of lipids and sugar in elderly
Tenvir L Tablet Frequently asked Questions
Q. Can Tenvir L Tablet be used for HIV and Hepatitis B virus?
Yes, hiv and hepatitis b virus are among the most common reported uses for Tenvir L Tablet. Please do not use Tenvir L Tablet for hiv and hepatitis b virus without consulting first with your doctor. Click here to find out what other patients report as common uses for Tenvir L Tablet.
Q. Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when eating Tenvir L Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if eating the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Tenvir L Tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
Q. Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?
Most medicines don’t come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, government’s categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body’s dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
Q. Can it be stopped immediately or do I have to slowly ween off consumption?
Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
Q. Is Tenvir L Tablet safe to consume or apply when pregnant?
Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
Is Tenvir L Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
Consumer Survey: Tenvir L Tablet
Tenvir L Tablet Drug Interactions
Tenvir L Tablet Contraindications
Other important Information on Tenvir L Tablet
Missing a dose
Overdosage of Tenvir L Tablet
• Do not take more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Tenvir L Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
• Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
• Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Tenvir L Tablet
• Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Tenvir L Tablet.
Expired Tenvir L Tablet
• Taking a single dose of expired Tenvir L Tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to take expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
Tenvir L Tablet Packages and Strengths
Tenvir L Tablet Manufacturers